Wednesday, April 1, 2015



Guest Blogger! After over a year of planning and intense anticipation I finally took off from work and caught my 30 hour flight to join George and Rachel for two weeks of their journey. I had grand plans to shoot heaps of film to document everything, but in the end these picture cover only about 3 of the 17 days I was there. I kept picking up the camera, looking through the viewfinder, and putting it back down. Patagonia is so incredibly remote, wild, beautiful and unspoiled, and the camera felt like both a distraction and a pathetically feeble attempt at capturing the things I saw and felt. In the end, I just sat back, breathed deeply, and simply enjoyed one of the most unbelievable adventures and experiences with friends I've ever had. Thank you so much to George, Rachel and Dolores for having me along for part of the ride!
Finally arriving in El Calafate, after a Long flight and so much anticipation.






Perito Moreno glacier


























































Torres del Paine






















No comments:

Post a Comment